Becoming a Sister
What does it mean to be a Sister?
A Sister is a woman belonging to a religious community and living
- a life given wholeheartedly to God through vows of poverty, chastity and obedience;
- a life of prayer and spiritual growth that sustains her living and supports her ministry;
- a life of sharing and celebrating with others in community;
- a life of responding to a love that has chosen her.
How do HM Sisters live?
- We share life in community.
- We spend time together in prayer, conversation and celebration.
- We support one another in ministry.
Contact our Membership Office and schedule a visit today::
- to help you see if there is a growing connection with our community’s spirit and mission;
- to explore your questions;
- to reflect on God’s movement in your life;
- to grow in self-knowledge