Full-Time Facilities Manager
The Sisters of the Humility of Mary in Villa Maria, PA, is looking to hire a full-time Facilities Services Manager to oversee the daily assignments and operations of the maintenance department. Would you like to work for a long-established, mission-focused nonprofit organization? Do you want to lead a great team of people and promote an atmosphere of teamwork and dedication among the staff? If so, please read on!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Supervises, assists, and schedules the daily work assignments of maintenance personnel to assure productivity and quality.
- Operates, trouble-shoots, services, and works safely around electro-mechanical equipment, electrical projects, plumbing projects, and HVAC system.
- Serves as the point-of-contact for on-campus contractors.
- Observes accepted safety procedures and reports hazardous conditions to the Director of Facilities Services.
- Trains and orients personnel for safe and effective job performance.
- Collaborates in planning and operating preventative maintenance program.
- Purchases and/or recommends purchases of parts and supplies.
- Assists the Director of Facilities Services in overall department operations and planning and assumes duties in absence of the Director to maintain continuous department operations.
- Responds to emergency conditions and call outs to maintain critical operations; on-call rotation.
- Keeps department records of service.
- Completes performance evaluations for each employee under his/her supervision.
- Assists with preparation and implementation of operating and capital budgets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a supervisory position. Post-secondary certificates, High school diploma or graduate equivalency diploma (GED); or a working knowledge of steam and chilled water mechanical systems preferred.
Can you lead and inspire others to do their best? Do you have strong communication skills? Are you adaptable and decisive? If yes, you might just be perfect for this facilities services position!